The mission of Traill United Group is to grow and diversify the economy in Traill County through the attraction, retention and expansion of employment opportunities.
We have an excellent product to sell. Traill County and the companies located here benefit from a business-friendly environment, well-developed and reliable infrastructure, exceptional institution of higher education and culture of hard work and collaboration.
- Actively pursuing technology, agricultural and manufacturing companies
- Marketing Traill County as a prime location for expanding or relocating businesses
- Facilitating access to, and assisting with applications for, financial incentive and employee training programs for new and existing businesses
- Providing statistical data to business decision-makers and site selectors
- Initiating and facilitating business infrastructure improvements
- Building partnerships with city, county, state and federal agencies and elected officials to develop programs and opportunities for employees
Economic development success is spurred by collaboration between public and private sectors investing in Traill United Group and supporting a shared vision for a vibrant regional economy. We’re working to build a business community that is more of a force regionally, but we can’t do it alone; it requires a coordinated, community-wide effort with many partners involved, including your company or organization.
Your investment in economic development means:
- New customers and/or new suppliers for your service or product
- New residents who may become new employees, and new families for your neighborhood
- A growing tax base, which supports community improvements
We use annual investments to:
- Recruit and retain businesses that bring new wealth into the region
- Support workforce training and recruitment initiatives
- Market the region’s economy to potential clients
- Educate and inform the region’s residents about economic development activity and results
- Coordinate local and state resources to customize support to companies considering expansion or relocation in the region
Any business or organization that invests at least $250 per year to Traill United Group is a qualified member (investor).
From the 50,000-foot level, your investment in Traill United Group benefits everyone – your family, your neighbors and your business. Every time we help improve the business infrastructure, provide incentives that keep an existing business in Traill County or entice a new one to the community, it means more families, more jobs and more spending – all of which make for a stronger economy.
But there also are more immediate and tangible benefits. When your company or organization invests in Traill United Group and its priorities, you receive:
- Eligibility to nominate individuals to serve on our Board of Directors
- Eligibility to serve on our Board of Directors, Executive Committee and Nominating Committee
- Use of our website to advertise jobs and promote your business
- Access to the Community Experience Program, which provides community torus and information for job applicants and their spouses
- Annual Economic Indicator & Cost of Living reports
- Access to planning and update meetings related to Traill United Group initiatives and projects
- Recognition in our annual reports and other marketing materials
We have six investment levels
|$10,000 – $19,999
|$5,000 – $9,999
|$2,500 – $4,999
|$1,000 – $2,499
|$250 – $999