Traill County has it all: Midwestern friendliness, a colorful history, a wide range of cultural experiences and activities and an affordable cost of living that makes it all wonderfully accessible. The county’s business community continues to grow, due in part to the Traill County’s solid infrastructure, convenient location and affordability.
What does Traill County have to offer?
- Progressive jobs. Traill County offers a variety of employment opportunities and a consistently low unemployment rate – meaning more job openings for those seeking work.
- Affordable housing and a low cost of living. Whether you’re looking to buy or rent, you can get a lot for your money here. And you can make your income stretch further with Traill County’s low cost of living.
- Award-winning schools. Favorable student-teacher ratios allow Traill County’s public schools to meet the needs of individual students. Increased opportunities for engagement in activities and extracurriculars helps our students foster a sense of community and leadership.
- Access to first-rate health care. You don’t need to travel far to seek in-person medical advice. Traill County boasts state-of-the-art medical centers in its two largest communities, along with assisted living and long-term care facilities, pharmacies, dentists and other health care practitioners.
- Opportunities for involvement. Traill County has a host of recreational and organizational options to cater to a variety of interests, and boasts a close-knit faith community, as well.