Promote, encourage and assist.
Traill County EDC is committed to growing your business and community. Our mission is to promote, encourage and assist business and community development.
These are the goals of Traill County EDC:
- Through business development, retain and recruit employment opportunities that meet the needs and abilities of our population.
- Improve quality of life to retain and attract people to Traill County.
- Increase and develop resources while continuing to leverage what is available.
Traill County EDC provides assistance with the following business services free of charge:
- Business and succession planning
- Financial projections and budgeting
- Purchase or sale of a business
- Loan packaging
- Feasibility studies
- Overcoming operational challenges
- Financing packages
- Group and individual training
- Marketing planning
- Fiscal hosting for grants
Traill EDC also offers the following types of assistance to communities in the county:
- Business retention, expansion and recruitment
- Promotion of local businesses
- Assistance with infrastructure projects
- Community marketing and promotion
- Grant writing for cities, businesses and non-profit organizations
- Encouragement and support for inventors and entreprenuers
- Collaboration with county educational systems to ensure longevity and growth
- Collaboration with county medical systems to assess needs and amenities
- Assistance with beautification
- Evaluation of housing needs and development
Policies and Bylaws
These documents are used by Traill County EDC to govern internal operations:
- Bylaws (PDF): This document outlines the rules adopted by the organization for the government of its members and the regulations of its affairs.
- Policies (PDF): This document establishes policies on how to use the income received by Traill County EDC.
- JDA (PDF): This document summarizes the regulations regarding the creation of a Job Development Authority.