The Mayville State University Office of Institutional Effectiveness is a unit under the President’s office, directly reporting to the President. Institutional Effectiveness at MSU is the systematic and ongoing process of collecting, analyzing and acting on data and information related to institutional goals and outcomes and is used to support and advance the university’s mission and purpose. Currently, we are seeking a senior institutional research coordinator. Under the direction of the executive director of institutional effectiveness (and Title III PI), the senior institutional research coordinator position provides leadership and coordination for institutional data collection and reporting. Specific to this position, the institutional research senior coordinator will support Title III work that includes working with the contracted external evaluator.
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- The ability to work independently, with professional communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Master’s degree in mathematics, statistics, social/behavioral science, educational research or related field
- One year’s experience working in a higher education institutional research, academic assessment or related position
- Experience evaluating and interpreting data-based results and preparing related reports, presentations and documentation
- Experience training and/or presenting workshops for small and large groups
- Two years’ experience working with institutional data and reporting
- Experience with tools and visualization platforms such as: Qualtrics, COGNOS, Blackboard, Power BI, etc.
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders including; department and divisions within higher education
See the university’s website for more information.
|Job Category||Education, Professional|