Recruiting Assistant position hours can be flexible.
Recruiting Assistants (RAs) will:
- Request that local organizations provide access to computers and internet services for applicants to apply for census jobs.
- Request that local organizations donate space for census training sessions (ensuring locations meet specific requirements).
- Conduct recruitment activities to recruit local residents, including attending local events to distribute job information and talk to residents.
- Execute the local recruiting plan, make recommendations on recruiting strategies, and review reports to determine progress towards recruiting goals.
- Use an electronic tablet to review recruiting reports and maps, use e-mail to communicate with office staff and organizations that provide potential recruiting sources, and complete other job tasks.
- Make contact with representatives from community-based organizations to request that they help the Census Bureau promote census employment opportunities.
- Prepare and give presentations.
You can learn more and apply online.
|Job Category||Administrative and Clerical|