The human resources specialist supports the functions of the department and the director of human resources. Responsibilities may include: Doordinate recruitment/employment processes, track employee performance management system, facilitate orientation and onboarding processes, perform personnel administrative functions, filing, completion of various payment forms for HR department, produce payroll/HR reports as needed, input payroll data, collaborate with internal and external personnel and serve as a resource to employees and supervisors on policies and procedures.
A.A. degree (required); B.S. degree (preferred) in human resources, business administration, communications, organizational management
Specialized subject knowledge: Cost accounting, MACRO economics, HR law
Required work experience:
- Three years beyond A.A. degree
- Computer usage
- Office organization
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Experience working with officials at all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated organization skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities while making sound business decisions
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, be highly discreet and able to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and decision-making skills with ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
See the university’s website for more information.
|Job Category||Administrative and Clerical, Professional|