The Nursing Programs Support Specialist is responsible to Chair of the Division of Nursing for various data management and program administrative support roles.
- Assistance with clinical placement coordination,
- Support data collection, storage, management, and reporting aligned with program accreditation requirements,
- Program survey administration including development, execution, and data analysis,
- Support implementation of Division of Nursing committee work plans,
- Oversight of work-study students and graduate teaching assistants,
- Prospective and current student advisement and guidance,
- Program focused recruitment both on and off campus, and
- Other Division of Nursing administrative support, in collaboration with the Nursing Admissions & Administrative Coordinator, as determined necessary.
- Option for adjunct instructional assignment depending upon educational preparation and experience.
- High level of teamwork/cooperation/collaboration, initiative, and customer service
- Demonstrated organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and maintain excellent working relationships verbally and in writing with a wide variety of individuals.
- Technical abilities to operate, troubleshoot, and monitor computer equipment, navigate support websites, and general knowledge of online platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience.
- Evident experience with multiple operating systems including the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience requiring interaction with individuals and groups.
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
- Demonstrated experience working in a self-directed, fast-paced environment.
- Related professional experience in a high service environment.
- Familiarity with Mayville State University and its target markets.
- Highly effective communication and public speaking/presentation skills.
- Effective planning, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and fulfill travel requirements.
- A valid Driver’s License is required.
- Prefer Master’s degree in nursing, education, business, health care, or related field.
- Experience with online platforms for data and document management (i.e. Taskstream, Verified Credentials, Blackboard or other LMS).
- Experience working with North Dakota University system platforms (i.e. PeopleSoft, Campus Connection, Hobsons, Qualtrics, etc.).
- Experience with recruitment in college/university and/or industry settings.
- Experience with student advisement in higher education.
- Experience teaching in an online environment.
See the university’s website for more information.
|Job Category||Education, Health Care|