Mayville State University has an opening for an on-campus Human Resources Coordinator. Responsibilities may include; coordinate recruitment/employment processes, track employee performance management system; facilitate orientation and on-boarding processes; perform personnel administrative functions; filing; completion of various payment forms for HR department; produce HR reports as needed; collaborate with internal and external personnel and serve as a resource to employees and supervisors on policies & procedures.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Basic knowledge of business processes and human resource guidelines
- Ability to work with confidential information
- The ability to explain technical concepts simply
- High level of computer/software proficiency
- Superb organizational skills
- Bachelor Degree in HR, Business or closely related field
- 2 years of Experience in an HR or Payroll office
- Basic understanding of HR law
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP or eligible to sit for exam
- Experience in Onboarding processes
- Experience in Recruitment
See the university’s website for more information.