Mayville State University Child Development Programs is hiring a Fiscal Assistant who is responsible for assisting the program in general operations; primary responsibilities will be in the fiscal and administrative component areas. This position must have great communication and organizational skills. Duties include, but are not limited to: child care invoicing and collections, child care assistance and foster care reimbursement, state fleet program oversight, and general fiscal and administrative assistance. Applicants may receive financial assistance in obtaining continuing education. CDP employees may qualify for student loan forgiveness.
- Be an adult of good physical, cognitive, social, and emotional health, and shall use mature judgment when making decisions impacting the quality of child care
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion
- Strong communication skills (interpersonal, written, and oral)
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Two year college degree
- 1 year of accounting/business fiscal experience
- Skilled in computer programs including Microsoft Office
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience with Head Start/Early Head Start regulations
- Four year college degree
- College degree in business or related field
See the university’s website for more information.
|Job Category||Administrative and Clerical|