Census Field Supervisor position hours can be flexible.
Census Field Supervisors (CFSs) will:
- Use automated devices (e.g. tablets, smartphones, or laptop computers) to conduct job activities.
- Supervise Enumerators, including reviewing their work.
- Facilitate group training sessions using Census Bureau training guides and materials.
- Conduct personal observations of Enumerators as they work in the field and conduct on-the-job training.
- Submit requests for replacement workers and ensure operations are staffed to maintain workflow.
- Monitor the progress and performance of assigned staff and ensure assignments are completed on schedule and within quality standards.
- Monitor and resolve alerts (notices of potential issues) by following up with assigned staff.
- Provide instructions to Enumerators for improving production and performance to meet deadlines and quality standards.
- Check to ensure Enumerators are performing as expected.
- Conduct retraining of Enumerators, as necessary.
- Recommend and document termination of poor performing employees.
- Apply Equal Employment Opportunity principles in hiring practices, training, and employee development.
You can learn more and apply online.
|Job Category||Administrative and Clerical, Professional|