Mayville State University has an opening for a full-time boiler operator.
Duties include operation of high- and low-pressure boilers; operation of ventilation and air conditioning equipment; maintenance of all HVAC equipment; general maintenance; completion of all related logs and checklists required for documentation; and provide excellent customer service. Work schedule requires 24-hour rotation shift work that includes weekends and holidays during the heating season and day shift M-F during the summer season.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Basic knowledge of heating and plant operation
- Must have mechanical knowledge
- Experience with maintenance of pumps, pneumatics and all auxiliary equipment
- Ability to meet physical requirements (stoop/kneel/crouch or crawl and climb)
- 2nd Class Boiler Operator License
- Experience with computer control systems
- Experience in plumbing and general maintenance
- High-pressure steam and/or coal boiler experience
See the university’s website for more information.
|Job Category||Housekeeping and Janitorial, Service and Sales|